Sunday 24 September 2017

I Saw An Angel

I saw an angel last 16,
with his translucent wings,
sparkling smile and innocent eyes,
his touch is sincere and admirable,
his words are green mantras,
ear worming as well as healing.

the skies are neither blue or light,
the skies ain't gloomy but clearly warm,
yet I see the sunlight pierce through him, 
yet I see the clouds are dancing among him,
he looks like a perfect dream and fantasy,
he looks like an extra terrestrial creatures.
 
I feel like a lost child and possessed by curiosity,
who the heck this goodness look of an angel,
in my deepest ground, I adore, I like, I fall,
I love episodes of your emanation,
from heaven tighten with a letter from dearly God,
like it is written I won't miss any of your harmony.

The first time you give your hands and look,
how could you spell my name like you spell a heal?
how could you see my weak soul like you know my pain?
absurd, it's totally absurd but you are truly my healing angel,
my mother god like nothing is terrible than this gratefulness,
For real, I saw an angel, a healing angel in front of me. 
   
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)