Friday 20 December 2013

End of The Exam, Welcome Christmas, New Year and Future

Yo readers~
It has been a long time I did not write anything. Sorry, don't be upset, I am still using on this blog, although it is so much business, and I can't help it. 

Yesterday was the last final exam ahahahaha *(u can describe my face above, it is so much alike), my head feels like want to explode. Pooooffffss!!! I am taking law faculty since July. It's so much shocking, a person like me  ended up into law. It's a pretty harsh life here, but of course I won't regret on anything what I have chosen, it's an absolutely consequence. Talking about justice, inhumanity, human rights, laws and orders, nation, people and heroism, they are here in one package, what I learn, what I am crunching on, it is not as easy as I thought. But I am OK, I face it with head held high. 
End of exam, I am planning to go back to home town on 24th of December, wew sounds awful on Christmas eve? Lols~ Don't worry, it's a morning flight. Well, let's talk about 2013 then. I graduated from my high school, leaving my hometown, having my university life, meeting lots of new people, adapting to new atmosphere, etc. This year is a total breakthrough, I am leaving home, leaving all those bond inside of the family to reach up one purpose, to get better future by educating myself. Thanks for my parents, they give me permit and so much support I can't mention one by one. My old friends are gathering in hometown, after my arrival, there should be so much meeting, parties and gathering. Can't wait for that.
Besides that, things I haven't achieved so far.. Hmm.. Should I talk about this? Can we just skip it? Ok.. I haven't found a good mate, I haven't been shaped into good person either spiritually and physically. I still recognize less friends, torturing myself in material of study, less traveling and adventuring just like I did last year. Poor me. May be I have to make new resolution for next year. 
My boarding house sounded so crowded just now, everyone is fleeing and go back to home, nah I still need wait for 2 days (=______=) pleaseee.. Actually I don't really really miss my hometown, but my dad forces me to go home badly. So I decide to go home. They miss me.. They are missing me from up to toe. Lols~
I miss'em too, but sometimes I feel so guilty, I mean.. I come back still with blank hands, I haven't finished my study, I have just started oh mom, dad.
Okay forget about that part, I want to go back happily. At least I don't need to worry so much about the boredom of food here. Tasteless, mostly fried and flat. Hahahaha~ Don't blame me, I am not originally here. Future is so much scary, heartbreaking, unpredictable but adventurous --> I get this line from a song, which song? I forgot, sorry. But no worries, I want to enjoy it, if it is possible, not to enjoy it alone next year, but if it is not possible I am OK too. Lols~
Talking about my situation now.. Someone out there is missing me.. And when I go back, that one will say something. Someone is waiting on the bus stop, but the bus hasn't come so far, sometimes the door opens, sometimes it closes itself, still not balanced. Someone is still watching, even that one watching, that one can't forget the smirking past. Others are unidentified, others are nowhere. And here I am, writing on everything for some moments and passionately. It's not that easy to handle such thing, sometimes I am confused of myself which one is the right one. It's like a game, but with full responsibility. Let's see what will happen next.  
Just hoping for better grades,
better meet with others,
better bonds inside me,
better laugh and smiles,
better all around of life,
Thanks for reading =D      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)