Thursday 24 February 2011

Lost My Hope Again


 You may say I am a lier
If I am not so upset
and smile forcibly

I am not strong
To face all this pain
then regret for this

I close my eyes
To stop this reality
Cause the sunshine is gone

I have my dreams
I have my rights
None of them helps

I lost my hopes
I lost my chances
Cause these stupid rules

It is vanished
And appears someday
Isn’t it lovely?

I wait for the repetition
I will pass the way
For a fair revenge

I am not giving up
For today and tomorrow
To mess my lives

No blood,
No killing,
Only for those hopes

That never release
That never awaked
To make me smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)