Sunday 15 October 2017

Forgiveness

The sun is showered by tears,
rippled by droplet of water and blood,
The sky is blue but crumbled with fire,
the war has started and the game begins,
and every broken heart screams for help,
but nobody is home to comfort you for real.

My body burns to red like hell,
boiling, drizzling, flipping, torturing,
screaming for the scars I do not atone,
but my grip went wrong and weaker,
instead of guilty, I laugh to joy and excitement,
like I feel so bad to myself, as the one who can't forgive.

Why is it so difficult to forget hatred? 
Why do people cannot forgive each other?
Why can't you put all your faults to bed?
Why don't you get rid of that monster out of your head?
Why do you share your pain to mine?

Oh lord, I am the lost child who has born,
and I give my arms to be grabbed for the lost,
but I was betrayed for making use of myself,
they whip me like the meat hanging on market,
licking my fluid and oil cutting the skin and throat.

I lost in my echo, I paralyze myself,
only two balls of eyes are still waking in disbelief,
what can I do for you? What can I do?
I always cry and now on learn loving abuse,
and I am used to see blood stains cover my cold feet.

Holy God and all holy so called holy,
please listen to me and don't speak any to me,
I just wish my sins won't be dried up to regret,
I just wish the one who did this won't retreat,
Call this either a curse or forgiveness,

I want that guy to know.........................
I mention the name and I repeat,
as I close my eyes and look at the putrid ceiling,
at the end I have forgiven him for everything, 
I close the pray to my last bed, sleep tight to eternity. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)