Monday 9 October 2017

I Wish You Reply Me Back

I know I don't stand a chance,
among all those beauties and fancies,
with them I am small,
with the comparative I have none.

But I see your smiles and empathy,
yet I know I only get the crumbles,
a little attention and simple talks,
sometimes we laugh and joke.

I guess nothing is special about me,
Neither in your heart or your shoulder,
wouldn't be a space for me?
Or probably a seat besides you.

I still have a high hope,
like a phrase you posted last time,
a song of an anxiety as well as new leave,
it ain't easy, it ain't smooth, it is an opportunity,
cause we were born with too many differences. 

but you should know my dear,
you are a first angel I have ever seen,
who makes me smile again from that sorrow,
who makes me dance into laughter,
a moment when I start understanding people.

Again, I was raised by your little touch,
with thousand flaws I was born with,
I wish you reply me back,
and see me in person with cups of tea.




2 comments:

  1. hai winny, saya sangat terkesan dengan kalimat pembuka yang kamu sajikan di header. it touch me you know, haha

    berawal dari browsing-browsing tentang hal-hal yang dilakukan di musim hujan membawa saya kepostingan lamamu tentang itu. tapi saya malah lebih terjebak beberapa menit menikmati setiap aksara di header awal. terima kasih.

    ini sengaja komennya di postingan terbaru aja no maksud apa2, dan tak berhubungan sm sekali dengan title post yang di atas yaa. its just a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Fajar, terimakasih sudah mengunjungi, thanks a lot for the compliment and I will keep going on writing, hope to see your next visit! Cheers! :)

      Delete

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)