Sunday 15 October 2017

The Taste

there were various tastes,
but none of them impress me as yours,
as well as various flavors,
but none of them embrace my soul as his,
cause you are and only the taste I am looking for.

the taste of a sweet peach,
and smells of solid tangerine,
either sweet or entertaining,
like a cake with sincere cream,
with crumbles of vanillas within.

You are the taste I love the most,
since I see those eyes behind the glasses,
since I see those face behind your smiles,
You are the taste I am looking for,
we are meant to be together, it's you.

I wish you could be brave to tell me your taste,
ain't guessing but I wish it was how I taste,
when you know the touch, breathe and feel,
you will never walk alone again,
and I will always stay with you side by side.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)