Saturday 3 March 2018

Missing Old Friends

They are people who know me well,
because they never give me answers,
they give me shoulders to cry,
as well as laughter to cure my sadness,
I miss them so much with those games,
until I forget all the pains.

I wish I can keep get back to all of you,
so we can play and laugh harder,
without drama and any fights,
when we mock each other but nobody hurts,
sometimes we hate each other and we love it,
because here they teach me honesty and loyalty.

I love every scenarios we have,
we cry, we lie, we swear,we love, we scream,
we scold, we tell the truth, no matter what we say,
all of them are memorable and sweet,
gosh so truthfully tasty and heart-warming,
like nowhere I could meet all of again together.

If I have another opportunity to get alive again,
I want to meet you again........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)