Wednesday 14 March 2018

The Words

All those words which have been told before,
always remain in my heart and never get cold,
even these eyes can see none and these ears won't listen,
even this mind has gone and this body has no soul,
I will always put your words in the bottom of my heart.

sometimes words lie, sometimes words hurt,
what one says sometimes is not the truth,
sometimes words contradict with inside of our heart,
and words can differ from every single one's interpretation,
but you know, even wrong interpretation make things look worst,
we forgive, we understand, we smile and laugh each other with words,
then those old words turn to feel so warm as a youthful memories.

words are human existence as well as weakness,
because sometimes words are difficult to be spoken,
with words, sometimes we hide in the darkness, 
sometimes we use words to reveal the truth,
Essentially those words are both powerful and unforgettable.

I want you to know when I wake up somewhere later,
there are tons of sorry and goodbye I would like to say,
my dear, sorry for not accomplishing all those promises we had,
sorry for not being there in your most difficult time,
I know it breaks your heart and I am sorry we fight a lot.

meanwhile I wish you will be always happy and enjoy your life,
goodbye for our latest apart and let us see each other,
in another world with full of blooms and flower scent,
and at that time I will wait you in the entrance as your forever guide,
as your forever day, and end is always a new beginning.

no matter how complicated words are,
there are always words for everyone,
like a sunshine which resemble your ways,
with colorful light and reminds me your warm smile,
like a huge flower garden and evergreen deep inside me.

Do you know my favorite words from you?
It is when you say "I love you", and I tell you I love you too,
those words turn into a light and rushing in my blood,
a light which shines my path and lighten my sight,
those words give me a life, give me a faithful happiness, 
those words give me a shoulder to depend on
those words give me a meaning to keep going on.  

Because of those words,
even when I vanish to ashes,
and even I will no more coming back,
your words, your existence, your love,
will always be there in my heart. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)