Sunday 14 October 2012

Oh My Last Year, I Will Really Miss High School!


I still remember the first time I stepped on my senior high school, SMA Santu Petrus, I sat on the bench in the morning and there were lot of new students those who I did not know. For the demonstration class, I got into XB, after several tests, the first day I got into high school, I felt pretty bored because some of them are used to be my friends in junior high school. As the result of the test, I got into XB, the class is quite good, quite fascinating, and quite enjoyable but it did not stay in my memories longer, probably I feel less comfy or anything else? I also do not know about that. First of all, I thought that I wanted to be a dentist, but it seems like I am not such a science-minded student, I prefer social class than science class.

I feel like I have just being a teens, time is so fast e?
A year after that, I moved to newly environment, atmosphere and new friends of course. Some seniors said social class is dully and less active, most of the achievements came from science class, the one which was popular at that time only economy competition students. Honestly, my mom rejected me to sign into social class, but I did not know why I still insisted on social class at that time, gratefully at last mom agreed and I got into XII IS 1. This is a nice class, and do not find anything wrong from this class, but as the time goes by, I really focused on a lot of competition, I still remembered in the first semester, I left my school life for 2 months to achieve what I want the most, winning in something. I replay the same things in the second semester, as the result, I was not sociable with some friends, and I always felt bored.

The good news is that they always tried to adapt with my existence, although I sometimes I did not feel good with their forcibly face. I do love that class, but it only lasts for several months for me. The craziest thing is that when we had recollection, our debate teacher picked me to practice and I lost my precious time with my class. Poor me...  But even I did not regret on that, and I really thank to my coach until today because we achieve more than we expect, but sometimes I felt so sorry too towards my last class. I did not become a good part inside of the class and I miss most of good moments with them.

This year is my best moment, I can say my status quo is a retired player, probably we will debate again someday but not in this year I think. I spend a lot of time with my class, a peaceful recollection, out bound, BBQ party, lunch together and so on. There is something beautiful inside of this class but it is indescribable. I really wonder how to tell you, but thing are really different. We are supportive class, we care each other, sometimes mocking each other, sometimes we think in rational and serious way, we support, we rebel, we make the class as comfort as possible and always find our path together.
One day I realize something, someday I will lose all this great moment, 6 or 7 months later, all of these will fade away. Sometimes fool mindset comes to me, why should I grow up if I will lose everything? You know, to be an adult is such a scary thing, why? It is quite difficult to gather all your friends someday, and not to mention we will go to separate way, each way has different purpose and destiny.
 
I do believe that probably one day we will meet someday, but will things back up to the same like today or several days ago? Will it be a funny laughter, a great annoyance, a shabby look and nice atmosphere again? Nobody will promise on the same thing. World changes rapidly, people also turn to different way in a quick time. Nobody know the answer, but one thing for sure, I will really miss my high school someday.      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)