Sunday 14 October 2012

Requiem-Nao Hiiragi

 
  
I really love this song, please listen to this beautiful song, it is sad and touching, this is one of Tasogare x Otome x Amnesia anime. Enjoy :)

Requiem
By: Nao Hiiragi
Anata wa,
Itsuka watashi ni tsugeru nodeshou?
Yasashī koe de kitto
Tamashī wa yureru kirakira
Oboreru namida no hoshi

Yagate kuru kanashī dake no
Mirai yo towa ni nemure

Watashi wa
Itsuka sono-te o hanasu nodeshou?
Yasashī emi de kitto
Tamashī wa yureru kirakira
Koboreru namida no hoshi

Anata no chikaku ni i rareru
Kono shunkan yo tsudzuke
YÅ«gurenosora mo
Haiiro no yoru mo
Mune ni kizama reru
Anata to no hibi yo

English meaning:
I wonder
Will you one day be able to tell me?
Hopefully, with a gentle voice
My soul is a sparkling star
Of drowning tears

A future of nothing bad sadness that finally comes
I sleep through it, forever

I wonder,
Will I ever be able to let go of that hand?
Hopefully with a gentle smile
My soul trembles and shines
My soul is a sparkling star
Of spilling tears

Let's this moment
That puts me by your side, go on
With the twilight sky as well
With the gray night sky as well
The days I'm with you
Are engraved in my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)