Thursday 28 July 2011

I Love High Heels, But......

    
Hi readers, :D let's start a new topic, high heels. High heels, do you know high heels? Yes, every girls and ladies try harder to wear high heels, me and myself I learn to wear high heels 2 years ago. Even I am quite tall, around 161 cm, I am very confident when I wear high heels than slippers or sandals even flip flops. Every parties, or I must perform on the stage I choose high heels around 2cm, it helps to make my posture better and look nice. But readers, this high heels really harm ourselves, here are the fact:

1. High Heels Affect Posture & The Spine

High heels can significantly affect your natural posture and your spine.The arch in the lower back becomes more arched when wearing heels and the bottom can often be stuck out more than normal. This can leave the spine subject to injury or damage. The muscles that support the lower back can become strained and cause aching or pain to arise.

It has also been found that wearing high heels can put the spine out of its natural alignment and also the spinal nerves can become pinched and pain, tingling and numbness can occur.Many women who present to their doctor with back complaints may be surprised to learn that a lot of the problems can often be attributed to the constant wearing of high heeled shoes.

2. The Affect of Heels on Feet
Putting your foot into a high heeled shoe can have serious consequences on the overall health of your feet. The entire weight of the body will be directed onto the ball of your foot, this can be especially dangerous for those who are over weight causing the ball of the foot to experience additional pressure.






Source :http://www.femalehealthissues.co.uk/dangers-of-wearing-high-heels.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)