Sunday 28 August 2011

Yoon Si Yoon

Yo! Readers, long time no see ooo…
Today I want to share a profile of Korean actor Yoon Si-yoon. Well, I am not a Korean actor fan actually, but my friends love Korean singer instead of dancer especially Super Junior members or any other Korean boy band, sometimes they are addicted by Korean drama actors and actress also. But, when I watch King of Baking serial drama, I am addicted with Kim Tag Goo. His innocent eyes and purely lovely smile always impress me ooo~ So I decide to share a bit about who Yoon Si-yoon is.
Name                    : Yoon Si-yoon
Real name              : Yoon Dong-goo
Born                      : 26th of September 1986, South Korea
Age                       : For today he is 25 years old
First Trial               : High Kick! (Season 2, 2009)
First Lead Role      : King of Baking/ Bread, Love and Dreams (2010)

Awards                 :
  • 2009 MBC Entertainment Awards: Best Comedy/Sitcom Couple Award (with Shin Se Kyung in High Kick Through The Roof)
  • 2010 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award (with Lee Young Ah in King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo)
  • 2010 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Mini Series - Actor (in King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo)
Yoon as Kim Tak Goo in King of Baking
Movie                          :
  • 100% (film)100% (2011) In production
  • Death Bell 2 (July 28,2010)
TV Series/ Drama        :
  • Once Upon a Time in Saengchori (tvN, November 11,2010~March 18,2011) (cameo)
  • King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo (KBS2, June 9,2010~September 16,2010)
  • T-ara and Yoon Si-yoon's Bubibubi (Olive TV, April 24,2010)
  • High Kick Through the Roof (MBC, September 7,2009~March 19,2010)

So what is the first impression from me to Yoon?
Well, I can say his posture is quite tall and also amazing. He is not too fat or skinny, it is balance. For his haircut it is fitted and common style, so I can conclude that he is simple. The best are his smiles and eyes. His eyes just like innocent baby, and his smile is very lovely. His skin is quite dark but I can say if his skin is lighter it will be not perfect, so I like him just like this. Hey, you know, even he is actor he also has muscles, that shows he is healthy. Kyyaaa~
Typically I do not really like cool guy, handsome is not also main aspect for me, but cute is really important for me. Yeah, he is simple and friendly also, that is the main point :D 





LISTEN, 4 ME HE IS THE CUTEST ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE EARTH!!!!!




HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF HIM THAT I CAN SHARE FOR YOU :







 


























 

HAVE A NICE DAY :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is our priority to be better, thanks for the support :)

Komentar Anda adalah prioritas utama kami untuk menjadi lebih baik, terimakasih atas partisipasinya :)